Boiled dumplings (gyoza) with tofu and bean seedlings
人前: 2 servings
- 1/2bag Bean seedlings (Tomyo):
- 160g Tofu:
- 1/4 Onion:
- 25 Gyoza skin/wrappers:
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce:
- 1 teaspoon Sesame oil:
- 1 teaspoon Grated garlic:
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce:
- 1 tablespoon Cane sugar:
- 1 teaspoon Rice vinegar:
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted sesame:
- Chili oil: appropriate amount
- Wrap tofu with a paper towel and heat in a microwave oven at 600w for 2 minutes to drain water. Finely chop tofu, onion and bean seedlings.
- Squeeze water out from the tofu and mix with chopped onion and bean seedlings.
- Put 2 on the center of the gyoza skin, wet the edge of the skin with your wet finger (by dipping your finger in water). Fold into half and attach/bind.
- Pull the ends of the edge slowly to you.
- Wet the ends with water and line them up tightly.
- Put 5 in a lot of boiling water.
- Cook for about 2 minutes without letting the water bubbly. (Use a frying pan or the pan with a big/wide opening so that dumplings won’t be covered with each other.)
- Put 7 along with some of the boiled water in a dish and add the sauce (with all the ingredients mixed). Ready to serve.
It is ready when dumplings come up to the surface and the skin becomes translucent.
人前: 1人前 | エネルギー: 276kcal | 炭水化物: 39.2g | タンパク質: 12.3g | 脂質: 7.2g | 飽和脂肪酸: 1.14g | 多価不飽和脂肪酸: 3.39g | 一価不飽和脂肪酸: 1.8g | コレステロール: 0mg | 食塩相当量: 1.98g | カリウム: 338mg | 食物繊維: 2.8g | 糖質: 36.5g | カルシウム: 37mg | 鉄: 0.5mg